Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Just You & Me

Hello all my crafty friends. Just wanted to share with you another cute fun layout I made last weekend. I had so much fun making this and the fall one I made. If you have not seen that one click here to read all about it. I plan to make more in the very near future, especially with a baby on the way I want to get a head start on the scrapbook for my little one. I did this out of pure fun so I do not have sizes of anything but I will tell you that the tree, hearts and phrase all came from the Sweethearts cartridge and the paper is by Echo Park Paper. I really love how simple this turned out. Enjoy!


As always thank you all so much for stopping by!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute cute cute! This is fast becoming on of my go to cartridges!
    Tara
    tarashomemadehappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower...LOVE all the scrapbooking ideas!!

    Hannah
    cjnmommarazzi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I really enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...